Here are some links to articles/blogs/thoughts that have intrigued me lately. Enjoy!
- By far the best thoughts I've read on the drama that is Brett Favre. Put on your jersey and get in the game!
- An interesting survey on the way women dress and the effect it has on men. Come on ladies! Help a brother out!
- Allison Park Church just launched their 9th daughter church. Congrats to my friend Jeff Leake and his team!
- Wow. Loved this idea. If you're in local church ministry I dare you to give it a shot!
- Craig Groeschel lists what he did learn and didn't learn in seminary. Interesting conversation and I agree with most of it.
- A passionate call for the end of "Perfect Church." Challenging thoughts church leaders should wrestle with.
- Matt Chandler explains why he's chosen to teach the Book of Philippians. Inspired me.
- My wife pulls meaning out of Gabby's crying and posts some pics of the most adorable baby in the world!
- My mother-in-law explains Samantha's triumph at the American Idol experience. She's officially a star:)
That's enough for now. Let me know which links help you!