Another great Sunday comes to an end. Here's a quick flashback:
- Rolled out of bed a few minutes later than usual. I know it's mostly psychological, but I sure missed that hour:)
- Experienced one of the simple pleasures of married life and kissed my bride on the way out of the house. Don't remember doing that with Phil or Ryan.
- Spent some time making some last minute adjustments to my message while mentally making note of everyone I thought had a good chance of walking into the service one hour late.
- Joined about fifteen friends in the prayer room prior to game time. Our
pre-game warmupspre-service prayer times have been exploding the last few weeks!
- Enjoyed an INCREDIBLE gathering with the church family. More details tomorrow...
- Spent the afternoon cramming. I'm off to class this week and have another five hundred pages to read before I get there.
- Tonight Leah and I went to see Vantage Point. Really interesting movie. And I really got a kick out of the fact that even though the story rewinds six times, with the president getting shot at the exact same time in each flashback, Leah still jumped in surprise EVERY time. I've periodically continued to scream for the last hour. She's still jumping.
- Just used an itunes gift card from Christmas to download Dreaming Out Loud from One Republic. Winding down to the smooth voice of Ryan Tedder.
- Two weeks until Easter. Let's go!